Inspiration From The Distant Past

Inspiration From The Distant Past
Found note in an old book... warms the cockles of my bookish heart...

Friday, June 4, 2010

Find Your Nearest Half-Price Books!


Rachel Lehrberger, the manager of Half-Price Books in Oklahoma City, kindly informed me that her bookstore is still in biz. Woohoo! And very tactfully informed me that I had been shopping at the 75% off bookstore in OKC all this time-- that is the store that closed. Doh! Another bookish goofy doofus moment to add to my coffer of goofy doofus moments.

What a ditz! Now I am so mixed up-- Was the Branson outlet bookstore a Half-Price or a 75off store? Which one did I go to in Plano, Tx? An online search shows both are in Plano. My bookish in-laws always squire us around so maybe I've been in both stores. You know what is really bad? I've been in all these stores multiple times.

Despite my mix-up, Half-Price Books is a great bookstore for deals. They are located in sixteen states. Please check the
store locator--- maybe there will be a Half-Price Books in your neighborhood.

If you are wondering about the 75% Off bookstore, it seems they are only in Texas? But please don't hold me to that! ;o) I couldn't find a company website-- just one website for the Plano store and few addresses on google for other locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box, Book Lovers! Your comments are greatly appreciated so please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions.

Comments/questions will receive a response here and visits will be returned as time allows. We are a chatty bunch but also busy with work/school/family so apologies in advance for any delays.

:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...