Inspiration From The Distant Past

Inspiration From The Distant Past
Found note in an old book... warms the cockles of my bookish heart...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Tickles!

My blonde nonbookish cousin posted this cute video on Facebook last week. It was new to me but appears that the video is three years old and might have been part of a commercial. Have you seen it before? No doubt, I am just behind the times. Anyway, it tickled me so I am sharing the giggle.




Oh, I can relate to this library video. Can you? Do libraries in your area make commercials? I've never seen one on any of the Tulsa tv channels but it is a good idea, don't you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know there's an award waiting for you at Kate's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I've never seen a commercial for a library before! Interesting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved them both! LOL I think they should make clever library videos like this--I'm afraid libraries are going to become extinct.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the yakkity yak box, Book Lovers! Your comments are greatly appreciated so please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions.

Comments/questions will receive a response here and visits will be returned as time allows. We are a chatty bunch but also busy with work/school/family so apologies in advance for any delays.

:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...